Oye Lucky Lucky Oye - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Lucky (Abhay Deol) enjoys stealing. And so he steals.
- The titles - with floating images from what we usually see behind a truck.
- The titles - the producer being wiped out by the director. Tongue-in-cheek humor?
- The camerawork - especially the lighting in the night shots. And wide angle lens was used with restraint unlike Khosla Ka Ghosla where it was distracting.
- The perfume scene - loved the way the son approaches his dad in a good mood and gets some perfume as a gift.
- Abhay Deol's acting when he's drunk.
What did not
- The background music changed randomly and was very distracting as many a time it was not in the same tone as the visuals. This created confusion about the mood.
- Lucky's first love - her dialogue delivery was bad and was too nasal.
- Why is Lucky's friend shocked with Licky's recklessness. Haven't they been friends for 15 years?!
- The swimming pool shot - why was it there? Seemed very out of place.
- The whole Dr. Hooda track - extremely predictable and thus boring.