Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara - Notepad
Life is one long vacation, if you can dare yourself to think of it that way. We are a generation that can afford to live life moment-by-moment. So, why aren't we. Go watch the film, before all the people who've loved it get you so excited about it that you are left disappointed.
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
A road trip. Three friends are off to Spain to close on a deal that they had promised themselves when they were in school - each will choose an adventure that the other two have to go along with.
- The excitement in the air before the show began. I love my 'first day first show' crowd.
- The innocence with which Kabir (Abhay Deol) admires his friend Imran's (Farhan Akhtar) humor.
- Hrithik Roshan's eyes, expression and body language in a scene outside a gym, where he meets his ex.
- The thick, cold air between Hrithik Roshan and Farhan Akhtar and the chemistry that creates it.
- Bagwanti! Such a participant she was. She told me how it was too much money for Imran, too little for Kabir (Abhay Deol) and whatever for Arjun (Hrithik Roshan).
- Katrina Kaif's attempt at improving her diction.
- Poetries in the background. Brilliant. When was the last time we had poetry read out by a character?
- The fact that the movie is beyond male-bonding.
- Hrithik Roshan doing the SRK-arms-spread action in a dance to the word mohabbatein.
- The senorita song.
- The drunken philosophies.
- The cameos by the veterans. Won't give away their names. Such a fine example of how good actors can leave their mark in just 2-minutes of screen-time.
- The hurt that "two people want different things" brings. Even if it is between a father and son.
What did not
- Katrina Kaif pep speech. Blah! But was short, so that's good.
- The standard silhouette shot of the four sky-divers going towards an airplane. But then again, the background music for that sequence had me in splits.