We are family - Notepad
We Are Family of a little sister called Cliche, big brother Predictability and brat teenage sister, Implausibility. Our big daddy is Mr. Patronizing Dialogue and soccer mom is the Great Indian Kangan. Oh yeah and our stepmom is Stepmom.
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Aman (Arjun Rampal) has divorced Maya (Kajol) and is now seeing Shreya (Kareena Kapoor). Aman and Maya have three kids who are now to be told about Shreya. And that's not the only complication.
- The play in the beginning, which makes a statement, "without love there wouldn't be a happily ever after" sort of setting the tone for the film.
- The shot of Kajol's eyes when she tells Arjun Rampal the big secret.
What did not
- Each situation is either exaggerated or toned down - to unbelievability.
- Kajol looked too old to be Arjun Rampal's wife.
- Arjun Rampal looked too young to be a father of three and also he didn't look like the kind who would have not one, not two, but three kids.
- The whole angry teenager daughter being bitchy. Her behavior doesn't look convincing.
- The second half is more or less a snore-fest.