Tanu Weds Manu - Notepad
45 minutes of complete entertainment followed by 55 dull ones of nothing happening. All of which is tied up in the 20 most 'blah' ones ever written. You do the math. Kangna is a misfit and the film has the worst climax a film could ever have.
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Manu (R Madhavan) is a NRI settled in the US for 12 years. He's in India and his parents have organized girls for him to "see" for a marital alliance. The first girl he meets is Tanu (Kangna Ranaut). And all does not go well, or does it not?
- The titles linking the actor to the name of the character. Awesome!
- The awkwardness when Manu sees Tanu for the first time.
- Payal's (Tanu's friend's) accent.
- The meaningless lives "good" boys live is captured in just a couple of lines.
What did not
- Kangna Ranaut's silly grin in some scenes.
- Kangna Ranaut cannot dance.
- Continuity jerk - Kangna Ranaut's ghungta (part of the sari forming a veil) kept moving up and down on its own.