Singham - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Good cop, Singham (Ajay Devgn) finds himself in the web of a politician, Jaykant Shikre (Prakash Raj) and his power.
- The background score with the sound of a roaring lion.
What did not
- Singham's introduction in the film - with a song, really?
- The claw step in the introductory song.
- The Singham court - pretty boring.
- Inconsistent language. Some characters used Hindi words like shiksha (education) in a sentence that was grammatically wrong.
- Sachin Khedekar's comic timing in the first 'gotya' scene. The novelty was lost by the way it was overdone in the later parts of the film.
- Why did Shikre have to go to a distant village like, Shivgadh? Couldn't he sign whatever he needed to sign in a police station where he stayed?