Raja Natwarlal - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
A conman wants revenge.
- The tribute to Mithilesh Kumar Srivastav.
- Music of the opening song started before the song as background music, leads up to the song nicely even if the song itself is irrelevant.
What did not
- Two songs - five minutes apart within the first 15-20 minutes of the film. A huge put-off.
- The car-switch to rob the money. Why did it involve such a complicated set-up? Couldn't Raja have made his way into the trunk just like that?
- Why the long scene with Deepak Tijori's wife, when she doesn't really appear for too long for the rest of the film? These dips in pace add to both the run-time and the dip in the excitement.
- What was the purpose of Yogi's tests for Raja?
- The vague nod to Ocean's Eleven works against the film, because it is nowhere close to Ocean's Eleven and its suave.
- The many loopholes - unfortunately, can't mention them since they give parts of the movie away.
- Where did the set-up money come from?
- Why did they open the bodybag before throwing it in the water?
- A body is disposed off in broad daylight?
- The explanation in the end. Both the explanation itself and the way it is done.