Raaz 3 - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
- When people come clean to the victim about their dark deeds.
What did not
- The opening line. Why does Aditya (Emraan Hashmi) want to share the story with us, anyway?
- The blatant product/ad placements for the official partners of the film.
- The predictable way in which Shanaya gets up for her award at the ceremony.
- Standing ovation for 'best actress' role, really? Sanjana is that good an actress?
- 3D used for when Shanaya's old employee hands over his number.
- The angle used to intensify Shanaya's hatred towards Sanjana.
- A barely clad Bipasha Basu asking Emraan Hashmi to look into her eyes and read them. Really?!
- The inane 'guess your past' game using old photographs.
- The 3D used to show Aditya pouring the poison in a drink.
- The age-old fundamental question - Why do lead ladies walk into empty rooms when they are already spooked?
- What are Hindu exorcists doing in a Christian graveyard?