Prince - Notepad
The question shouldn't be, "Is it good or not?" it should be, "How bad is it?" Action we saw in yesteryears, dialogue we have been listening to from earlier than that. The lameness of a story and its execution, of course, has been taken to a new level.
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Prince (Vivek Oberoi) is this stud thief who gets away with the supposedly most brilliant heists. He loses memory on an important robbery. And oops…the whole world wants to get to him.
Huh? Come again?
What did not
- "Diamonds by the kilo?!" really!?!?
- Prince was handed over a brand new laptop. There were no files to be found on them! What was he looking through so many search windows for?!
- The whole black jacket-orange jacket thing. Yuck!
- IGRIP? Get a grip, writer dude!!
- Decide people! Did Prince have 1, 4 or 6 days to figure this whole thing out?!
- Why is Maya (Priya) not safe? And how does Prince know that?
- The PK character! The lamest casting I've seen in a long while.
- Why isn't IGRIP/following keeping track of Prince?
- The hologram! *ha ha ha ha ha*
- Dubbing for Asiah who's playing Maya.