Kites - Notepad
Lovely locales are shot and edited beautifully and set to some very nice background music. But the story doesn't fly that high. The twists and turns are mere ploys to get to an end that was decided before the first chapter was written.
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
J (Hrithik Roshan) is in trouble because he didn't something unforgivably grave that he was not supposed to do in bad-town Las Vegas.
- The underwater photography.
- The editing between the fountain and the romancing couple.
- The mass destruction of cars. Felt bad for the cars but was a good vent for my destructive tendancies.
- Reference to 42, even if it meant nothing. :D
What did not
- Hrithik's tan - looked too artificial.
- Are Indians allowed to break all rules in the US? Drinking and driving, no seat belts. I'm not even getting into broad daylight murders.
- How silly the cops were made to look.
- The sporadic humor.