Kick - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
A hero who looks for adrenaline rush and finds it at an unexpected place.
- The bottle (of Rum, is it?) which Devi brings in to share with Himanshu. Beautiful bottle!
What did not
- The way sorrow is depicted by the heroine. She wears glasses instead of contact lenses! Hilarious.
- Self-referencing. Whether it is referring to Dabangg or Being Human. Another one of those things that the audience enjoys to the hilt though.
- The whole meeting of girl and boy, Shaina and Devi, the elopement. Too long a sequence.
- Animated introduction to Devi Lal Singh. Fell short of stunt-funds, did we?
- Waste of Sanjay Mishra.
- Waste of Mithun Chakrovorty
- The omnipresent, awwness of Jhumki
- The reason behind Devil.
- Random reference to Kings Cross?
- What's with Himanshu Tyagi doing his homework on Devi Lal Singh in his car!