I Hate Luv Storys - Notepad
Was there any good reason why they had to give us one more reason to cringe at love stories? Sure, I hate luv storys makes for a decent date flick, but it's not perfect and neither is it the kind of imperfect which is out and out enjoyable.
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Boy meets girl. Boy hates love. Girl loves love. Etc, etc, etc…
- The concept that Imran Khan's (J's) character is presenting the critic's view of candy floss love stories.
- The graphs were cute.
- Some of the one-liners were awesome.
- The list of signs that one has fallen in love. Made me smile.
What did not
- Who was Simran (Sonam Kapoor) the assistant art director assisting?
- Is an assistant art director senior to an assistant director?
- Erich Segal, pink props in Simran's room!
- 'Mahi ve' playing as background music every once in a while.
- The entire pub scene was predictable!!
- Simran's friend, Gizelle's horrible accent and dubbing
- J being punished by the director.
- The fact that Raj had nothing that the audience could root for!
- Why was anyone from the art direction team practicing lines?
- The whole phase when it looked like he felt responsible for leading her on.
- the "I'm sorry", "no, I'm sorry" game
- Sudden involvement of mom and the backstory, even if it's a one liner.
- the AIRPORT scene!!!! MUMMMMMY!!!!
- Spelling mistakes in "Its a saga." Instead of "It's a saga"