Force - Notepad
Force is a perfect masala film, which also means, it is perfectly predictable. And yet, Force keeps you engaged. It has everything in the right proportion - romance, action, drama. But it doesn't have that one overwhelming factor which can make me recommend it to you without any reservations. I have to add caveats like, if you are into hard-core action, if you like borderline genuine romance, if you don't mind the two interrupting each other, then watch it for sure.
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Assistant Commissioner of Police, Yash (John Abraham) and his secret teams manages to eradicate all the major gangs that deal in various types of narcotics. What will happen when the new breed of drug-dealers arrive?
- The lighting and the style in which the opening sequence is shot.
- The villain's entry.
- The chase sequence at the bus depot.
What did not
- The in-the-face product placement in the first half an hour or so.
- The tattoos drawn on John Abraham's arms.
- The dialogues spouted by dying characters! Uggh!