Tere Bin Laden - Notepad
Tere Bin Laden is a subtle slapstick, if such an oxymoron exists. You'll miss out on loads of fun if you miss this one. When you are helpless and can do zilch, the least you can do is present a laughable solution to a hopeless situation.
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Ali Zaffar, a Pakistani journalist, aspires to go to the US. His one last attempt gets him to do the most desperate deed one could have thought of. And the ramifications it had, could have skipped ones' attention.
Just naming a few -
- Zoya's "gait" when she's wearing a salwar suit.
- Some of the things included in operation 'kickass'
- The hand grenade sequence
- Lazeez-Azeez joke
- The joke on US' social security situation
- The titles
- The closing credits
- The real Osama showing up!
What did not
- Backlight while Zoya's doing the makeup, but her face is all lit up. Was distracting.