Miley Naa Miley Hum - Review
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
Miley Naa Miley Hum is a launch vehicle for politician, Ram Vilas Paswan's son Chirag Paswan and unfortunately stays just that - carrying on its arms tropy heroine, Kangna Ranaut, of course. The basic plot had the charm to be a warm family film but ends up being a bland, predictable affair, especially post interval.
Chirag Paswan looks sincere but has a long way to go before his face and body learn how to convey what his character feels/wants to say. And I appeal to all dialogue writers, please, please stop giving Kangna Ranaut English lines - pronouncing "career" as "carrier" I'd let go, but "means" as "mince", please have mercy on us! The two saving graces of this otherwise almost debacle are Poonam Dhillon and Kabir Bedi's voice. Actually, Kabir Bedi has a couple of scenes in which his eyes express everything that his otherwise dead expression don't convey throughout the film.
The basic plot is interesting but with the ridiculous twist midway, it has no surprises or believability left. Had they somehow masked that twist and if there was some chemistry between the lead pair there was half a chance for Miley Naa Miley Hum to be a decent film.
Alas, its just another one of those films that you'll stop at in your channel-surfing mode, just to check out what Ram Vilas Paswan's son looks like.
- meeta, a part of the audience
- Violence: None
- Language: Clean
- Nudity & Sexual content: Kangna Ranaut and other women in skimpy clothes
- Concept: That of a son trying to bring his parents together.
- General Look and Feel: Bland, plain, boring.
Miley Naa Miley Hum - Movie Details
- Official Sites: Facebook IMDB
- Banner: Maverick Productions Private Limited
- Producer: Anuuj Saxena
- Director: Tanveer Khan
- Lead Cast: Chirag Paswan, Kangna Ranaut, Kabir Bedi
- Story: Tanveer Khan
- Screenplay: Tanveer Khan
- Dialogues: Tanveer Khan
- Cinematography: Baba Azmi, Baba Azmi
- Editor: Rameshwar S Bhagat
- Background Score: Sajid, Wajid
- Choreography: Raju Khan
- Music Director: Sajid, Wajid
- Lyrics: Javed Akhtar
- Costume Designer: Deepali Salvi
- Facebook Page: Link
- Running time: 110 minutes
- Reviewer: meeta
- Language: Hindi
- Country: India
- Genres: Comedy, Docu-drama, Romance, Sports
Miley Naa Miley Hum - Trailer
If you cannot see a video above, click here to see it on YouTube