Milenge Milenge - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Boy meets girl. By coincidence and not. They fall in love. But…do they live together happily ever after?
- Shahid Kapoor's expressions for Satish Shah - over the top, but good acting of having to act.
- The 'No Smoking' scene
- The Naarad muni story
- Having decided to take destiny as a theme, the concept of letting destiny decide (50 Rupee note and book)
What did not
- The first frame itself - the titles - looks dated.
- Ok, who's providing for Priya (Kareena Kapoor)?
- I don't if this is good or bad, but because it made me laugh unintentionally, I've put it here. A tarot readers capabilities are limited to when and where she'll meet her man, what he'll be wearing, but not if he's a smoker, teetotaler, etc.
- Even I'd like to have gone to a college that sends students out to Bangkok for youth festivals.
- The sudden cut to Amit's (Shahid Kapoor's) friend Ashish in the canteen.
- What is a 24 year old doing in college?!
- What kind of hostel in, of all the places, Bangkok have an 8pm curfew?!
- The weirdoes in black, with red and yellow scarves, who show up to sing 'ishq ki gali'
- Amit lying down on the tracks in the same song.
- The suspense built during the life scene. Too melodramatic even for this genre.
- The denim shirt and jeans combination that Amit (Shahid Kapoor) wears in one of the scenes looked godawful!