Mardaani - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
A cop takes on child-traffickers.
- The scene in which the girls are being assessed by their body. Creepy.
- The dialogue between the villain and the cop, Shivani Shivaji Roy (Rani Mukherjee).
- The scene in which the girls are auctioned. Humiliating.
- Shivani's mute yet empowering husband.
- The undisturbed villain having a breakdown.
- "Ye India hai" scene. Irony and sarcasm at its best.
What did not
- Singham is Bajirao Shivaji and Shivani is Shivaji Roy. Why?
- When they made the effort of Rani Mukherjee wearing minimal make-up, why did she have to get up from deep sleep, be rushed to some place and be seen wearing fresh pink lipstick?
- Shivani's monologue - when she explains what happened.
- Shivani's monologue - the preachy one.