Ladies VS Ricky Bahl - Notepad
Wow! Is the film fraternity celebrating woman's month or something? While Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl is no where close to bringing all things feminine to screen as The Dirty Picture was, Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl does attempt at portraying various shades of women without stereotyping or caricaturing them. Yet, though the film is interesting it is not entertaining enough.
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Three women set out to con a conman.
- Dimple's love crazy attitude. Even when she is conned!
- Ha ha ha! A hot looking IIT non-male (that's what they call women in IIT. Fact.), I'm sure many IIT males would find that a very interesting concept.
- Usually when people who shouldn't be seen by the target, follow the target, I think it's stupid. But here, it kind of worked, because that is what a hurt, woman, non-professional con would do.
What did not
- The pop-culture references like LOL or iPhone. It felt they were trying too hard to fit in with the young crowd.
- The choreography of the misplaced songs is way to video album-ish.
- Dippinnita Sharma's makeup. It showed that she had layers of make-up on. And it was patchy too.
- How do all these property papers get made without a photo ID?