Ae Dil Hai Mushkil - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Boy meets girl. One loves the other romantically, the other well, kind-a, sort-a pretty much doesn't.
- It is interesting that a song from the 90s – when I was growing up – is now used to induce nostalgia, as a classic. Especially since it is used along with songs from 50s-60s that were used in films from 90s for the same effect.
- The scene with two women talking about the same man – with Yash Chopra-ish finesse.
- The following scene with awkward silence.
What did not
- The occasional product placement (Saavn).
- A reaction to a cheating partner.
- The TV serial spoof.