Aakrosh - Notepad
Slick action, though the super-moves might be unwarranted for the genre. About a flaw in our society, but completely hidden in the midst of the action. All negatives are completely overshadowed by the brilliant portrayal of the futile and toothless system that prevails in some parts of the country.
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Two CBI officers are assigned to investigate the case of three boys who went missing in the hinterland. Anyone and everyone is involved in keeping the criminals away from being punished.
- The opening 'Ram Leela' sequence.
- In scenes that has no background music, the ambient sound is captured beautifully.
What did not
- Wasn't this an official investigation? Why weren't the CBI officers housed in official quarters?
- The background score is loudish and generic
- The makeup of the women from the village. Their faces looked too clean and newly 'cleaned' to belong to women who are going through hardships.
- The echo in Akshaye Khanna's voice in a few of the scenes.
- The whole shool sena bit is half-baked.
- Has Rayban struck some golden deal with all of Bollywood?!?!
- Akshaye Khanna's stubble worked big time!