Aagey Se Right - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Warning: this section has some details that could distort your experience while watching the movie. I strongly recommend reading this only after you have seen the movie or if you have decided not to see it.
Jaanu (Kay Kay Menon) is a Jihadi who is in Mumbai to blow up a huge gathering of cops. Dinkar Waghmare (Shreyas Talpade) is a rookie cop who is forced into this profession of saving the world from criminals. Will this unlikely cop keep his comrades from being torn into pieces.
- The satire in the titles.
- The slo-mo imitation of the lead pair running to each other.
- References to Mughal-e-azam, Karma, Main Hoon Na, Mission Kashmir.
What did not
- Are the police inspectors so well-trained to handle security arrangements without instructions from the head of security?
- Gambling theme for a police function - didn't quite get it.
- The Shreyas Talpade-Mahie Gill combination.
- The Mahie Gill song.