The Last Lear - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Harish Mishra (Amitabh Bachchan), who likes to be called Harry by people he likes, is a stage artist. Siddharth (Arjun Rampal) convinces him to take up a role in a movie he's directing.
- The way Harry treats the media - almost as if Amitabh is venting his anger against the media in real life.
- The fireworks symbolizing the internal chaos of the characters in their quiet environments.
- The fact that Harry is so particular about Shakespeare but couldn't care less about Akbar and Jehangir! I thought it was cute and added to his passion for Shakespeare.
- Harry switching to Bangla accent when he's drunk.
What did not
- During a shoot while a shot is being set up Harry shushes someone he's talking to, to hear a bird. And somehow the carpenters working behind him stop making the sawing noises though they are still working!
- People wiping tears while coming out of the door. What were they doing waiting to do that till they come out of the door for?!