Teen The Bhai - Twitter Reviews
It's not bad just because Akshay Kumar does it. Slapstick is slapstick is slapstick - especially if it is distasteful. A fart won't be funny just because it’s a fart even if it is Om Puri's. Even our Pune roads are flatter than the lines, situations and the film in general. (That's not saying much, but even so!)
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
50 tweeters have given Teen The Bhai an average rating of 1.5/5.0(?)
- Yo_Cinderella: Teen Thay Bhai #niiiiiice
- vikrambhatnagar: Just watched '3 the bhai'. Why, like why make something like this.
- UditaJ: My review of Teen Thay Bhai on Mumbaiboss: http://mumbaiboss.com/2011/04/15/‘teen-thay-bhai’-is-a-tasteless-trip-to-the-cinema/
- TheMasakkali: teen the bhai. acha lagega agar dekhoge to. aur bahut acha bhi lag sakta hai. kyonki mujhe to bahut acha lagaa hai via @manurishichadha #FB
- teenbooks345: <i>Teen Thay Bhai</i> very disappointing fare: Teen Thay Bhai is like one of those books whose backflap synopsis... http://bit.ly/ii83L1
- TeenaSingh90: 3 Thay Bhai review: A film that's woefully dull http://celewood.com/movie-reviews/3-thay-bhai-review-film-thats-woefully-dull via @AddThis
- ShirareCube: Saw 'Teen Thay Bhai' yesterday,, it was a timepass low-budget comedy with a few funny moments.
- shilpi_tweet: Teen The Bhai..but na he hote to accha hota!
- share_a_smile: Loved '3 The #Bhai' :) Everyone is superb especially #Yograj uncle (@yuvsingh09's dad). Not to be missed on theaters :).
- ShailjaArya: 3 thay bhai... good movie... fresh script... good comic timing... all ve acted awesomely... great direction... must watch!
- Sethumadhavan: Teen Thay Bhai reminds me of Quarter Cutting- again a film with a plot that looked good on paper& an interesting star cast but fails in film
- SandeepMall: OMG Facts - Teen the Bhai was the first movie that I couldn't sit thru till interval
- Rohan_INSANE: teen thay bhai... Nice movie.... Especially ompuri....
- r1kartik: And caught up with TEEN THAY BHAI today. exceptionally below average movie http://kartikr.blogspot.com/2011/04/teen-thay-bhai.html
- pundiramit: "3 Thay Bhai" A must watch.
- PAVANSURVI: 3 Thay Bhai : Terribly made movie. Comedy kosam ani velthe TORTURE tho champesaru. Total waste of money :( *SKIP IT* #Bollywood
- Nidhik20: Just came bk aftr watchin my friday movie masala .. 3 the bhai ... I'll give 3 stars to d movie ,probably 1 each for 1 bhai !! Decent comedy
- mbjfilms: 3 they bhai jo hamane khoya - paisa,samay aur santushhti
- MaleFactorsays: 3 they bhai, very poor...
- lovelynags: REVIEW 3 Thay Bhai: Disappointing Effort Plus: Cinematography,comedy in parts Minus: Story,Slow Screenplay,Direction Survi : 3/10
- liquid_gag: 3 Thay Bhai review: Worn-out and humourless http://bit.ly/fVXgMM
- kasturigadge: '3 the bhai' made roll n laugh through out the movie .. brilliant performances and excellent editing ... MUST WATCH ...
- jh00tha: In the other news "teen thay bhai" is utter crap.. #whatWereTheyThinking
- jaaaaaaanu: watched 3 they bhai... funny!!
- IshaSG: "3 Thay Bhai" Complete family flick..so better if U watch at home only..
- indiavisioncom: 'Teen Thay Bhai' very disappointing fare http://www.indiavision.com/news/article/entertainment/177604/
- greenentropy: If you understand bit of theth punjabi, maaro a patiala and enjoy the first half of teen they bhai.
- gproactivek: 3 they bhai, 2 they audience, sirf 1 din ke liye chali! Movie begins well, but meanders & loses plot. How, why, where did they loose plot?
- gauravbatla: Btw, 3 thay bhai is absolutely trash
- Forever_Tarun: Today I saw the worst movie of 2011 till date, Teen The Bhai, every single awesome actor wasted in a shit of movie
- FilmiNandu: Teen Thay Bhai is a Total Tragic Boredom http://filminandu.blogspot.com
- deepanshurocks: Teen they bhai is a grt movie..
- datingbudy: muvi 3 the bhai............izz mind BLOWING muvie.... it blows yo mind lyk a strom !!!!dun go fo it, even if tickets r sold free
- cvsarathi: #3 teen thay bhai...is a mght hve been gud short film which gets quite borng in between bcoz of the attmpt to mke it into a 2 hour flm.(Cnt)
- CM_movies: Teen They Bhai is Disappointing http://www.chintumintu.com/bollywood/review/teen-thay-bhai-review #TeenTheyBhai
- cinemanewsindia: 3 thay bhai....disaster!
- CineMagik: Still to find someone who has seen and loved Teen They Bhai. Am I alone in Ramgarh tonight?
- campusghanta: All those who wanted to ruin their weekends can go and watch 'Teen Thay Bhai'. #suggestion #shitmovie
- bricklanebee: Just watched '3 the bhai'. Why, like why make something like this. Although the songs aren't that bad.
- BookmarkRiver: Review: Teen Thay Bhai is a waste of top actors http://bookmarkriver.info/Entertainment/-review-teen-thay-bhai-is-a-waste-of-top-actors/ #Entertainment
- BhawanaSomaaya: Teen Thay Bhai attempts to make you laugh but infact puts you to sleep. it has good music and could have been an interesting film. Sad
- Anshu_Abhi: Bollywood, Why you no stop making such irritating and boring movies...? Teen They Bhai is an absolute disaster...
- annavetticad: My review of #TeenThayBhai in which #OmPuri breaks wind & #DeepakDobriyal rises above all that hot air! http://annavetticadgoes2themovies.blogspot.com/2011/04/review-31-teen-thay-bhai.html?spref=tw
- anjanjagirdar: saw 3 thay bhai today it makes u laugh with some brillant dialogues and acting but the screenplay n story are pure shit..
- anilchintz: Teen Thay Bhai tries hard to be funny..err no emotional..err i m still confused about the genre. What a waste of talented actors. #fb
- aditichopraa: Teen Thay Bhai will give you reasons to dislike and enjoy it at the same time.
- abhisek_suman: 3 Thay Bhai: *1\2 One of the most bakwaas movie of the year. Cont...
- abhiramanbakshi: Photo: Watched “3 Thay Bhai” today.. Genius Direction! Hilarious Dialogues! Decent Music! Paisaa Vasool.. :D http://www.tumblr.com/xgu25kxjjs
- aashishengg: To hell with 3 the bhai .. Worst ever in this era .don't watch it plz plz plz plz
- 80abhishek: 3 thay-bhai good movie... saved my weekend.. thanks Mr. Director.. :)