Teen The Bhai - Notepad
It's not bad just because Akshay Kumar does it. Slapstick is slapstick is slapstick - especially if it is distasteful. A fart won't be funny just because it’s a fart even if it is Om Puri's. Even our Pune roads are flatter than the lines, situations and the film in general. (That's not saying much, but even so!)
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Three brothers hate each other. They have avoided being with each other as much as they can but now they are forced to stay with each other for a couple of days.
What did not
- The mockery at obese girls not finding partners.
- Eluding to Anand with 'shifting pain'
- Shreyas Talpade's English. No, not funny.
- Deepak Dobriyal's wig when his character is younger.
- The whole paratha sub-plot. That's where the story went straight from bad to worst.