Striker - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Surya (Siddharth) has agile fingers and a sharp brain fit for carrom. His neighborhood partly thrives on the gambling income that carrom generates. After much deliberation, he decides to cash in on his skills at the game.
- The Surya-Noorie romance.
- The fact that Madhu's backstory is narrated by two photographs placed as a part of the frame, without emphasizing or distracting.
- The world of carrom in the slums presented at the beginning of the film. As if it were a military training ground.
What did not
- Where does the other sister go? How come she doesn't show up again ever?
- What exactly convinces Surya to take up a career as a carrom "kheli"?
- Ok, will someone tell me, why a girl trying on bangles at a roadside bangle-shop is such a charmer for every Indian hero?
- However appropriate the shirts might be for a guy from the slums, I don't remember a single shirt of his being repeated. Fancy slum boy this.