Dr. Prakash Baba Amte-The real Hero (Marathi) - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
The film traces the life of Dr. Prakash Amte and his wife Dr. Mandakini Amte, who struggled to provide basic medical and livelihood facilities to the tribals in the Hemalkasa area of Maharashtra.
- Sparkling chemistry between the lead actors
- Lead actors’ natural, powerful performances
- Few comic moments
- Prosthetic makeup done quite well
What did not
- Overacting of supporting cast
- Music isn’t exciting
- Awful dubbing. In several scenes, audio just doesn’t match visuals
- Costumes look clean and new even when they’re least expected to be
- The VFX of Nana walking along with a tiger look really fake