Review - Rama Rama Kya Hai Dramaaa: blaaah!
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
Routine problems, marital tiffs are resolved magically using random mantraaa,
and long discourses delivered by a neighbor, a colleague or a rickshaw-walaaa.
Brainless chicks and men who have crassness for wit deliver without a commaaa,
lines that seem like they have been written by a spot boy with the production-fellaaa.
Screaming - the only way they were taught to act at the school of overacting and melodramaaa,
Rama Rama Kya Hai Dramaaa.
Middle-of-frame objects, close-ups - surely there are other ways to use the cameraaa.
And, where's the rhythm, where's the flow? If it's not in the lyrics or the orchestraaa,
can we blame the editor, when its not on his agendaaa?
The maker is by far no Hrishikesh Mukherjee and the reviewer is only meetaaa,
so just like the movie, 2 extra "aa"s aren't going to make this review any bettaaa.
- meeta, a part of the audience
Rama Rama Kya Hai Dramaaa - Movie Details
- Producer: Surendra Bhatia, Rajan Prakash
- Director: Chandrakaant Singh
- Lead Cast: Ashish Chowdhry, Rajpal Yadav, Neha Dhupia, Amrita Arora
- Supporting Cast: Anupam Kher, Rati Agnihotri
- Story: Chandrakaant Singh
- Screenplay: Mohd Saleem
- Dialogues: Mohd Saleem
- Cinematography: Mahendra Ryan
- Music Director: Siddharth, Suhaas
- Lyrics: Kumaar
- Running time: 120 minutes
- Reviewer: meeta