Raat Gayi Baat Gayi - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
At a party in a bungalow, a couple is seen flirting when they are alone in a room. They seem strangers, are they? Something seems morally wrong, is it?
- A lady wearing a tight dress through which her tummy-tyres can be noticed. Very typical of middle-aged women to do that. :)
- The shots in the shower worked because they created curiosity.
- The lights in CCD going out one by one at the end.
What did not
- Use of the word "tota". No-no, not because its derogatory or anything, but that was the only slang used in the film, felt out of place.
- The child showing up at exactly the right time, once would have been fine. But twice? Naah…her existence became too on the face.