Quickgun Murugun - Notepad
Yes, it’s the kind of humor that has a specific target audience. The kind who would love to see Rajnikant spoofed. But I don't see anything that can bring laughter, a few smiles - sure. A 90 minute film actually feels too long because of repetition.
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Warning: this section has some details that could distort your experience while watching the movie. I strongly recommend reading this only after you have seen the movie or if you have decided not to see it.
Quickgun Murugun (Dr. Rajendraprasad) is a vegetarian and needs to protect all vegetarians from the fanatic non-vegetarian, Rice Plate Reddy and his intentions of converting everyone into a non-vegetarian. Have fun! Or maybe not…
- The opening sequence with depiction of heaven as a government office.
- The song "o little flower" :)
- The techniques used to lure all the moms.
- The new-age superhero smokes.
- The haldi-kumkum (auspicious colored powders) on the bullet wound.
What did not
- The editing - the slaps and the punches were way too badly done.
- The comment that foreigner's don't understand the value of a mother's love.