Players - Notepad
A bunch of non-actors pull off heists in the remake of The Italian Job. And there are new twists of course! It's an Abbas-Mustan film after all! And yet it is not as bad as the promos look.
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
A bunch of strangers are put together to pull off a heist worth Rs.10,000 crore. All for an altruistic cause, of course. This then turns into a good-at-heart thief versus heartless thief battle. A battle of making fools out of each other.
What did not
- The cable jump in the introductory heist. Was badly executed and edited.
- Villains with wreaths!? Whatever...
- Women and their aesthetics help solve a crime! Goodness!!
- Mockery of police - very lame.
- Victor's (Vinod Khanna) altruism.
- How did each character know which Samsung phone was meant for them?
- Why do the bikers take so long to get their guns out in the last chase?
- Johnny Lever's track.