Phhir - Notepad
Phhir is one of those films where I want my main review to be the quick review. It's taxing when everything you have to say about a film is bad. It's not scary, it's not thrilling. It beats its own purpose and is just bad. I'd like to just say, "switch channels if it's on cable!" and get away with it. But, oh well...
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Kabir's wife Sia goes missing. Disha who has a sixth sense that makes her see...no, not dead people...things she hasn't witnessed physically, wants to help him find her.
- Some of the scenes with stop motion.
What did not
- Why was the newsreader leaning towards the camera so awkwardly?
- "Mediums" can communicate by touching a person on the TV screen!?
- The animated feather. Yikes!
- Police entering surreptitiously, through the front door!