Mr White Mr Black - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Ok, I'll try my best here, because the basic premise of the movie has not been explained at all. So, Gopi (Suniel Shetty), a simpleton from a small village is in Goa looking for Kishan (Arshwad Warsi) who is supposed to be a conman. Why? Your guess is as good as mine (yep, even after I've seen the movie!)
What did not
- The confused police officer was highly annoying.
- Way too many inane dialogues. e.g, Kishan asks his sister whether she is eating well and the sister replies, "Bhaiyya, this is London". Whatever does that mean!?!
- Awful close-ups
- So, do Kishan's sister and her in-laws never know the truth about Kishan?
- The one or two jokes that could have worked were spoilt by either repetition or extra pauses.
- The three women-thieves' laughter was annoyingly artificial. Sounded like a very cheap laughter track was used!
- What was the point behind changing the name of the hotel to GK from KG. Couldn't it have stayed KG and be "Kishan Gopi"?
- The community based stereotyping of Panjabis, Gujratis, South Indians - so not funny.
- Why the sham of having an altruistic message of family values in the middle of all the chaos?
- How come the land suddenly is valued at 25 crores from 25 thousand!?
- Why is Anuradha holding an umbrella in her first scene when there is no rain or bright sunshine?
- How come Sandhya Mridul suddenly has long hair?
- Tulsi's colorful outfit was hideous!