Kurbaan - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Boy, Ehsaan (Saif Ali Khan) meets girl, Avantika (Kareena Kapoor). They fall in love. But do they? Are they really who they say they are?
- Kareena Kapoor's makeup all through the film.
- The fact that a person loves his parent more than his unborn child.
- The entire bullet-retrieval scene. Very intentionally wants you to squirm and succeeds.
- The classroom argument.
What did not
- The self-referencing Coffee Khan!
- The horror film like sound and direction when Avantika finds out about her neighbors.
- How come Avantika is home waiting for her husband every day?
- Why was the entire gang of terrorists required to stay in the same neighborhood?! Hush-hush activity - stay away from each other, no?
- Could the pregnancy have been more convenient!!?
- Ok. A pregnant lady suffering from morning sickness, doesn't as much as gag while doing a blood-oozing act of mini-surgery. If she were a doctor, that could still have been acceptable, but this…hmmm…
- What was the plan to kill the guy at the bar if there was no fork around?! Where were all the guns that they blatantly used throughout the film?
- How does one slip out of a car from the floor of the car, again?
- The perfect timing between Vivek Oberoi and Kirron Kher's entries and exits at the shopping mall. A bit too coincidental.
- Avantika's first meeting with Ehsaan. "Swine" that's all a strong-willed girl like her could say??