Kismat Konnection - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Boy (Shahid Kapoor) meets Girl (Vidya Balan). Girl is lucky for boy's career. Boy wants to keep girl. So he lies. Girl finds out...yada, yada, yada.
Nothing really, other than the few things pointed out in the main review
What did not
- Okay, I'm convinced, more than half of Canada is inhabited by Indians.
- Where on earth do these people find such terrible looking office secretaries for the characters who have even worse dialogue delivery?
- The architects are so broke that they do the carpentry themselves!
- The recording quality or voice used for Vidya Balan in songs.
- Hiten Patel, he really got irritating when all he had to yell was, "we're getting late for the meeting, and this is such an important meeting" every 20 minutes or so.
- I register my protest against women putting on full make-up before they leave for mourning their lost love.
- The unwieldy lecture on corporate responsibility!!
- Over the shoulder shots between Hiten Patel and Vidya Balan. Looked way too amateurish.
- Are Indians living in Canada really concerned with the ups and downs of the SENSEX?
- Why is a corporate meeting happening in the city council hall?
- Who's this about 25 year old Mr. Sharma who's head of IBM?
- Vidya Balan in the red dress being shot with a bottom-up angle in the title song and her side profile shots exposed her i-need-work triceps.