Khoobsurat - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Warning: this section has some details that could distort your experience while watching the movie. I strongly recommend reading this only after you have seen the movie or if you have decided not to see it.
A lively girl, Mili (Sonam Kapoor) breathes life into a family that has forgotten how to laugh, love and live.
- This one might be considered as giving the joke away, so please don't read if you like your one-liners fresh. But I so loved the line, have to put it on record - Kirron Kher's line about her daughter marrying doctor, CA, etc. Hats off to the person who thought of this line. What brilliant insight into the urban culture!
- The Sholay reference. Usually, such references work against the film, here it gelled in quite well.
- The tinge of dark humor in the way Mili treats King Rathod.
- Lovely wheel chair!
What did not
- Sonam Kapoor's love for Disney before the film begins. Doesn't help that she sounds nasal.
- Sonam Kapoor's outfits. A little too out there. It felt more like wanting to set a trend rather than being a part of the character.
- How come a doctor doesn't take the patient's history of how he has been disabled? Doesn't she come to know of the backstory a little too late?
- The Surajgarh palace has only one room for its guests. Yeah, right! How convenient!