Karzzzz - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Inky pinky ponky. Kamini (Urmila Matondkar) has a Ravi (Dino Morea). Ravi dies, Monty (Himesh Reshammiya) cries. Inky pinky ponky. Monty has a Kamini. Kamini...
What did not
- However glossy a movie is intended to be, mother wearing make-up to mourn her son's death is plain disgusting!
- Why was the girl in the party clicking Tina's pictures?
- Where were the memories from Monty's last birth for the last 25 years?
- Isn't it remarkable that the close friend happens to be a doctor because our lead character is going to need one!?
- So Himesh has met with a near-death car accident. What does he do after getting out of the car? Dust his clothes! A Hindi movie hero he is, after all!
Come on guys, it’s a movie about reincarnation, I can't pick on logic and logistics matters, once I'm supposed to submit to rebirth and happy coincidences as the basic premise!