Hum Tum Shabana - Review
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
I'm a little under the weather. The annoying type of being unwell where you don't have fever but are feverish. While walking into Hum Tum Shabana I thought all ache-able parts of my body are already aching. Nope. Hum Tum Shabana made me realize that my ears weren't aching at the beginning.
Hum (Shreyas Talpade/Tusshar Kapoor), Tum (Tusshar Kapoor/Shreyas Talpade) and Shabana (Minissha Lamba) are all loud and are surrounded by louder people. The story goes from weird (two guys falling in love at the same time with the same woman the first time they see her on screen) to berserk (wooing her in the most ridiculous fashion) to utter rubbish (they want to get out of proposing to her because of reasons you should find out for yourself, if you are interested despite this warning). Sometime in the berserk era, there is one scene that is so ridiculous that it's funny. "How could you even come up with that?" kind of funny.
But save that there's nothing at all in the film. Well, I guess I got that one laugh I was looking for.
- meeta, a part of the audience
- Violence: Lots of mock gun fights.
- Language: clean. Some fake beeps. As in no bad words are used, there's just the beep sound!
- Nudity & Sexual content: Skimpily clad models walking the ramp.
- Concept: If you watch the film despite this warning, and if you figure out the concept, do let me know.
- General Look and Feel: Bright and loud
Hum Tum Shabana - Movie Details
- Official Sites: Website Facebook Twitter IMDB
- Banner: Epigram Digital, T Series, Horseshoe Pictures Pvt Ltd, Alliance Media & Entertainment Pvt Ltd
- Producer: Sameer Shrivastava, Subhash Dawar
- Director: Sagar Ballary
- Lead Cast: Tusshar Kapoor, Shreyas Talpade, Minissha Lamba
- Supporting Cast: Satish Kaushik, Sanjay Mishra, Pia Trivedi
- Story: Farhajaan Sheikh
- Screenplay: Farhajaan Sheikh
- Dialogues: Sharat Kataria, Sharad Kataria
- Cinematography: Anirudh Garbyal, Anirudh Garbyal
- Editor: Suresh Pai
- Background Score: Sachin, Jigar
- Action Choreography: Abbas Ali Moghul, Abbas Ali Moghul
- Choreography: Rajeev Surtiu, Adil Shaikh, Adil Shaikh, Rajeev Soorti
- Music Director: Sachin
- Lyrics: Sameer
- Costume Designer: Rafi, Natal Shah, Mandira Wirk
- Art Direction: Vivek
- Facebook Page: Link
- Running time: 120 minutes
- Reviewer: meeta
- Language: Hindi
- Country: India
- Genres: Comedy, Crime, Docu-drama
Hum Tum Shabana - Trailer
If you cannot see a video above, click here to see it on YouTube