Hope and a little sugar - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Warning: this section has some details that could distort your experience while watching the movie. I strongly recommend reading this only after you have seen the movie or if you have decided not to see it.
Ali - a bike messenger for money, an aspiring photographer at heart finds himself falling in love with a married woman Saloni (Mahima Choudhary). This obviously is a problem...
- Ranjit Chaudhary's (he plays Uncle Ghosh) voice! Have been a fan since his Khoobsurat days.
- The top camera angle used in the scene where Colonel Oberoi (Anupam Kher) breaks down. Really made him look small and helpless.
- Mahima Chaudhary's photographs! Beautiful!!
- Background music when Colonel Oberoi is driving towards Ali's house.
What did not
- The emphasis of the climax of the story was that the characters overcome their problems with a little hope. I just hope that Ali wasn't actually for Harry to die!
- When Ali discloses he is not Sukbhir, he is taken to Saloni's shop blind-folded, as punishment. Is having Saloni's sweets punishment?! And why blind-folded?
- What happened at the bar where Colonel Oberoi (Anupam Kher) was having a drink? Why was Ali thrown out?
- How come both Sr. and Jr. Mrs. Oberois are wearing make-up during the most tragic phase of their lives!?
- What was the magic potion all about?
- The white dust on a table at Saloni's shop. Looked very artificial.