Go Goa Gone - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Zombies in Goa. You should be gone, only you are not in mainland Goa, you are on an island.
- A shot in a dark room where only a lit cigarette can be seen.
- Red caricature intersperses.
- Stop action Monday blues song.
- "Thank you very much" that sounded like "F*** you very much"
- lime being flushed down the toiled along with the alcohol.
What did not
- The "No Smoking" appeal by Saif Ali Khan. Started out well, but then he started hamming. Like Saif Ali Khan calling it "dangerous" and "terrible" will make it any more or less horrifying.
- Abbreviation and Facebook talk - FYI, BTW and so on. - Lame attempt at trying to make film sound cool.
- Thrill of smoking in a 'no smoking' area was a good concept but somehow was killed by Kunal Khemu.
- Scene outside Hardik's (Kunal Khemu) office window.
- Restaurant scene with Luv's (Vir Das) girlfriend.
- Luna (Puja Gupta) has fresh lipstick on all the time!
- Scene in which Kunal Khemu cries! How out of place was that!
- The mother of all questions - how do zombies differentiate between zombies and people?
- Why were the characters repeatedly walking into a group of zombies?
- Why did Bunny (Anand Tiwari) not come down the tower instead of Hardik going up?
- Continuity jerk Kunal Khemu is wearing a ring in one scene, not in the next and again wearing it in the one after that.
- Where did the group get change of clothes from!?