Fox - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Warning: this section has some details that could distort your experience while watching the movie. I strongly recommend reading this only after you have seen the movie or if you have decided not to see it.
Arjun Kapoor (Arjun Rampal) aka Criminal's messiah is a criminal lawyer who is frustrated with his tag and wants to do the right thing. Will he be able to?
What did not
- The whole murder-chase in the opening. While it was necessary for the set-up, what was the time/venue stamp for?
- And did the guy really run from Malad to Versova?
- Do the newspapers really carry headlines like "messiah of criminals" so openly? Or is that a comment on the judiciary system. Didn't work, nevertheless.
- Arjun Kapoor's dilemma was a little unconvincing, needed a little more establishment. Maybe some doubts on his face while we see the headlines.
- Is the accused allowed into the bar council hearing, and is it held immediately?
- The disguises didn't work at all.
- How come Udita disappears?
- Are officers' cabins in crime branches so plush?
- Titles are wannabe cool.
- Yellow pages for a citizen's name search? It should have been the white pages or the phone directory. To top it off they are not even looking it up in the yellow pages.
- Sarika Ghatge wearing a beige slip under a pink, deep-necked dress. Looked awful and an obvious tussle between the dress designer and the actor.
- Is there a Moshe's in Goa's crossword too? Sure that was not the South Mumbai Crossword?