Ek - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Nandu (Bobby Deol) is a hired shooter and goofs up on a job. What will that entail?
- The titles are pretty slick.
What did not
- All the macho-men chasing Nandu and Shekhar bounce on a wall and fall together! Even for a trashy hindi film it is a bit much!
- Why does the politician's man have to get off the train to talk to his boss?
- How can a Bombay train be empty during day-time?
- The sequence in the long-distance train is too long and thus gets boring.
- Kulbhushan Kharbanda's dialogue delivery. What went wrong here - the beard was hurting?
- Bobby Deol dancing - has never worked, doubt will ever work.
- Does Nandu carry his check book around when he goes for a "job"?