Dostana - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Sam (Abhishek Bachchan) and Kunal (John Abraham) need to rent an apartment where guys are not allowed but gay people are alright. So they decide to pronounce themselves boyfriend and boyfriend. Oops, but the third roomie is a very attractive Neha (Priyanka chopra).
- Sam and Kunal's lustful gaze being used to aid Priyanka Chopra's dramatic entry.
- I liked the fact that Sam had no backstory. True, a backstory would have added depth, but come on...none is better than having some random, token history. Just imagine tolerating 3 moms instead of just Kirron Kher.
What did not
- John Abraham can be lip-read as saying "How do you know?" but he's heard saying the same line in Hindi! There must have been something really distracting around during dubbing!
- No, no, no...make-up on men shouldn't show. The extra layer of foundation on Abhishek was too obvious. This is a movie for the looks, how can they not have the make-up person doing their job right?
- Em (Boman Irani). Such a shabbily written character!
- The changing room scene.
- The auction scene.
- Just didn't like the fact that two men intentionally are making a fool out of a woman and they say, "Didn't you see it? Are you a fool?"
- Are seat belts banned in Miami, Florida, US of A?