Dil to Bacha Hai Ji - Notepad
Dir: Madhur Bhandarkar
Mediocre lines are converted to lame by some awful timing and some rock-solid misdirection. Save a couple of interesting characters performed well, there's nothing at all watchable in this 150-minute ordeal.
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Three single men fall in love. Each one of them is aiming for something out of their league. Do they get what they want? Is it a happy ending?
- Shraddha Das' dress in her first scene.
What did not
- Awful acting by the supporting cast
- Snide remark about the CWG fiasco. Actually the comment was good but it was said way-too plainly.
- Make-up was overall bad!
- The Kasab joke was absolutely bad taste in humor.
- Omi Vaidya's Marathi!
- The interval break. Some real amateur work on the shot that announces the interval.
- What was new about Ajay Devgn's new look?