Dabangg 2 - Notepad
Dabangg 2 increases the dose of wannabe Rajnikanth, only this time around the serving feels lukewarm. But that means nothing to the Saman-fan now, does it? So eye-rollers like me, can continue with the eye-workout. The fans - well, like they need a go ahead from anyone.
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Robin-Hood Pandey (Salman Khan) is in Kanpur to clean the town of its dirty goons and politicians.
- That Chulbul Pandey (Salman Khan) and co are chewing on raw tamarind. For some reason, it was funny.
- Vinod Khanna's performance in the park scene where Chulbul Pandey responds to his fears.
- The Police Department's uprightedness. You do wish this film somehow inspired a few police officers to work for the common man.
What did not
Note: This section simply lists the things that I did not like in this movie. This is not
the overall impression about this movie. Please read the full review here
- The drumroll that builds-up to indicate a Salman entry. In fact, the background music throughout serves as a cue to the emotion you are supposed to feel. Pretty annoying. Not to mention slapsticky sound effects to induce laughter.
- The promise by Salman Khan and a female reporter that we should expect a lot of fun!
- The knuckle dance.
- The product placement was outright disgusting.
- The transfer of sunglasses from Sonakshi Sinha to Salman Khan.
- Even for a film of this caliber, why would a witness wait to make a call before going to the court?
- The facade of women's lib.
- The comedy made out of a midget and lame person.
- The [*DDLJ*](http://wogma.com/article/revisiting-ddlj/ "Essay on Dilwale Dulhaniya le Jayenge") references.
- Acting by the man who plays Bachcha Bhaiya's (Prakash Raaj's) guru
- Makhhi Singh's (Arbaaz Khan's) track in the story.
Dabangg 2 - Movie Details
- Official Sites:
- Banner: Arbaaz Khan Production Pvt Ltd, Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision Ltd
- Producer: Arbaaz Khan, Malaika Arora Khan
- Director: Arbaaz Khan
- Lead Cast: Salman Khan, Sonakshi
- Supporting Cast: Vinod Khanna, Prakash Raj, Deepak Dobriyal, Nikitin Dheer, Rajat Rawail, Arbaaz Khan, Vinod Khanna
- Story: Dilip Shukla
- Cinematography: Aseem Mishra
- Editor: Hemal Kothari
- Music Director: Sajid, Wajid
- Costume Designer: Ashley Rebello, Alvira Agnihotri
- Facebook Page: Link
- Running time: 130 minutes
- Reviewer: meetu
Dabangg 2 - Trailer
If you cannot see a video above, click here to see it on YouTube