Chakravyuh - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
The naxals are fighting on behalf of the weak. But are their means to get to their end right? In the midst are caught an honest police officer Adil Shaikh (Arjun Rampal) and his friend Kabir (Abhay Deol).
- The basic plot and point the makers are trying to make
What did not
- The sound system in the theater I watched Chakravyuh in. The voices seemed to echo in the first 10-15 minutes. And the setting during songs was such that the voice was drowned by the music.
- The scene where Adil Shaikh wins the confidence of the villagers - the scene was too long and the situation over-simplified.
- Music in the scene in which Kabir is running into the forest for the first time.
- The disclaimer in the 'mehengai' song. Either the makers should've chosen different names or had the guts to stick to what they were implying.
- Use of rain to depict overall sadness. Aren't we done with this metaphor yet?