Bol Bachchan - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Abbas Ali (Abhishek Bachchan) is in need of a job. Prithhivraj (Ajay Devgan) has a job for him. But Abbas has already lied to Prithvi about his identity and if there is one thing Prithvi cannot control his temper towards, it's lies.
- That they begin to define characters in the title song itself.
- Abhishek Bachchan doesn't respond to being called by his own name.
- Abhishek Bachchan's dance performance.
- Referring to Asrani as a 30 year special appearance.
- The casting of dai ma and bai ma - cute!
- The one genuine line Abbas says to Rashika (Prachi Desai) just before she is leaving by bus. Even though it was very out of character for Abbas and the film itself.
What did not
- Women swooning over Amitabh Bachchan in the title song. Something very eeky about it.
- Why are Abbas and sister talking to their lawyer as if he's heard the entire case for the first time?
- The whole Ravi and Shastri equation. What is funny about a son calling his dad out insultingly without any reference to a good bond between them?
- The feeble villain.
- Archana Puran Singh.
- The Apeksha angle.
- The loud one-word voiceovers every once in a while. What is there purpose again?
- The sudden change in Abbas' character.
- A long list of logical holes. But never mind me.
- I liked the flouroscent dandiya/dholak sticks in the title song.