Aa Dekhen Zara - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Ray (Neil Nitin Mukesh) inherits a camera that can look into the future. What use is he going to put it to?
- The transition at the ferris wheel shot. Very nicely done.
What did not
- Uh...How does Ray know which pub Simi is going to be at? He doesn't even know her name till then?
- What a coincidence that Simi and Ray's neighbor subscribe to the same newspaper! Oh well...what am I complaining about, we've seen much worse coincidences in Hindi films.
- Why was the paan-waala ignoring Ray? Why was he there in the first place?
- I'm suddenly very curious about the timings of races at the race course. If it is at regular intervals, wouldn't Ray have to take a picture of the race he just won at to know the result of the next one? How did he manage that if he was celebrating his victory at that point? Or was he betting on alternate races...
- Similarly, is he sitting on the cricket ground taking pictures all day?
- Why couldn't Ray wait for Simi's recording to get over?
- How did they get the picture of Captain (Rahul Dev) in the airplane?
- This never ceases to amaze me - Whenever someone in a film knocks someone in uniform off so they can undress them and wear their clothes, how do the clothes fit exactly??
- How come the camera is alright even after it falls in water?
- The animation that makes us aware of time to D-day - so bad. The least a thriller should have is slick and creative animation.
- Why exactly does Captain not kill Ray and go after Simi? That he'll not risk it seems lame.
- So, Captain and Ray are running off from a grocery store and Captain stops to pull a comic of the magazine stand? Not to mention what are they doing in a grocery shop in the first place??
- The threat that "Aa phir se dekhen" is in the offing!
- Isn't Animesh too modern a name for a grandfather?
- Loved Bipasha's tattoo!