13B - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
The More family moves into a new house. Manohar (Madhavan) notices that all appliances are behaving strangely and begins to get worried.
- Loved the title sequence.
- Stuff going black and white when the dog, Harry's point of view is on display.
What did not
- How come weird things were happening only to Manohar and not to anyone else in the family?
- What was with the old, blind man and his knowing smile?
- How come such a tall building had only one life?
- What was the purpose of good things happening to the hostages of the TV set?
- Why were only those select appliances like lift and mobile phone behaving strangely?
- Why were these ghosts obsessed by their home address?
- Why did the temple-room walls act up?
- Could there be a more in-the-face irrelevantly placed song than 'aasmaan odh kar...'? Or was it an excuse to get Neetu Chandra to shed a few clothes?
- The clock counting down to the time the TV program begins as if lives were on stake. Whereas the only thing that Manohar achieves is to know the future a teeny-bit in advance.
- How could the women not realize that the TV program showed what happened in their lives only a bit in advance?
- Why does Manohar not call his brother directly?
- The hint that there might be 13C! Nooooo!! You cannot do this to us.
- Why would two friends meet on a cricket ground? And that too to stand in the audience stands?
- Why does that household have no maids? Or is it so jinxed that no domestic help likes to stick around? :)
- How come the 30-year old newspaper looks fresh and right out of the printing press?
- How come the whole neighborhood has the same umbrella?
- The newspapers falling from the top of the shelf. And what was he doing climbing that shelf in the first place.