Tum Milo Toh Sahi - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
A lot can happen over coffee? Bluebells, a coffee chain, has its nasty corporate eye on warm and homely Good Luck Café. How will the owner save her first child, this café?
- Husband trying to clarify wife's misunderstanding right away.
What did not
- What personal angst did Monish Behl's character have against Nana Patekar's character?
- Picturization of the songs.
- The whole puppet CEO deal with a "Just do it" boss.
- Why does Anita go to Dilshan aunty?! Is it a café or an orphanage?
- The entire court room scene was as lame as ever!