Toss - Notepad
Dir: Ramesh Khatkar
If a film about lost money is 2.5 hours long, all you want yell is "show me the money…already!" Greed and deceit replace friendships in this thriller in quite an inhumane fashion.
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
5 friends chance upon loads of cash. Thus follows the inevitable deceit, betrayal, and exposure of the dark side in every human.
- The focus on Gandhiji's photo on the currency notes.
What did not
- The shots through the key hole. Very gimmicky.
- Rain trying to create pathos for the character - didn't that stop working like ages ago?
- How come Sammy (Prashant Raj) doesn't realize that he has hurt his toe?
- And could it be any easier for people to be found by their car's partial number plate in all of Goa? How did they even know which city and where in the city to start?
- Is no one on the road bothered when a car hits a human being?
- An 8-10 year old scans the entire house in less than a few minutes?!
- Why was only one person counting all the notes?
- How does Sammy (Prashant Sachdev) see anything at all from the rear view mirror of his car with that huge picture on the rear glass?
- How does the Sada's (Hardik Sangani's) video game work while he is holding it out in the rain?