Saawariya - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Gulaabji (Rani Mukherjee) is narrating Ranbir Raj's (Ranbir Kapoor's) love story. Ranbir is new to Gulaabji's town and meets Sakina (Sonam Kapoor). He falls in love with her instantaneously. Will she reciprocate?
- Rani's pronunciation of "Jesus". Didn't expect this movie to take a dig at Rakhee Sawant's diction
- Top angle shots of stairways were beautiful.
- The way the green lights shone when Ranbir and Sakina are leaving the bar.
What did not
- Rani's diction and English other than "Jesus". All sounded very forced.
- Ranbir and Sakina holding two ends of the umbrella while walking looked silly.
- Why was Sakina sending a letter to her lover, when he was expected to be with her the next day?
- What ever happened to badi ammi?